Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley, that develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products. They help companies of all sizes transform how people connect, communicate, and collaborate.
Build skills and gain relevant experience through various internships and new-grad programs offered by Cisco. Applications are now open for Business Strategy Internship. Work on unwinding and analyzing highly complex problems, gain insight into the opportunities inherent in those problems, recommend a path forward, and drive execution. Projects can include: Formulation of long-term strategic priorities and plans, emerging industry trends, expansion opportunities, competitive dynamics and internal business performance improvement. You will be expected to become an expert in Cisco’s business and have a solid grasp on the markets they serve and competitors they face.
- You’ll get to work across Cisco’s product and technology development groups and with partners to create solutions that ultimately hold supreme value for the customers.
- Work with the cisco team that executes a set of business development activities such as acquisitions, investments, partnerships, incubation of innovative ideas, identification of market disrupters, and ongoing evolution of the organization
● Currently pursuing an MBA degree
● Good working knowledge of the high-tech industry
● Good verbal, written and presentation skills
● Wear multiple hats and ability to manage multiple strategy projects
● Strong excel and modeling skills
● Comfortable with uncertainty and willingness to take risks