Business Analyst (BA) Interns join the offices and practices (e.g. Digital McKinsey, Operations) around the world for ~10 weeks, usually in the summer, to work in teams and directly with their clients.
When you join McKinsey as a Business Analyst Intern, you are joining a firm that will challenge you and invest in your professional development. In this role, you will work on the best teams to help the best organizations in the world – in private, public, and social sectors – solve their most difficult problems. You will also work with many experts, from data scientists and researchers to software and app designers.
Location:United States, Canada
- You’ll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members
- You’ll gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm
- Business Analysts Interns receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams
- They are expected to pay during the internship period
- In your junior year of an undergraduate degree; expected graduation date of December 2018 or May 2019
- In your senior year and planning to enter a 1-year masters program
- Currently completing your first year in a non-business, 2-year masters program and have less than 2 years of work experience
- Are in your first year of a two-year commitment with Teach for America and have 3 years or fewer of work experience to date
- Strong commitment to excellence and personal and professional growth
- Demonstrated outstanding academic performance and an aptitude for analytics
- Strong record of initiative-taking and leadership in a work setting and/or extracurricular activities
- Resourceful, intellectually curious, empathetic, poised, high energy and matureGenuine interest in business and find problem-solving exhilarating
- Enjoy working in teams