The British Council in Pakistan offers internships to students every summer ranging in duration from six to eight weeks. Students get a hands-on experience of what it is like to work in UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. Come and be part of a team at the British Council that’s working to changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust.
The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. We do this by making a positive contribution to the UK and the countries we work with – changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust.
- 6 to 8 weeks paid internship programme.
- PKR 15,000 per month
- Personal and professional development
- Corporate culture exposure
- Internship experience letter
- Making it Happen- Essential Level
- Working with Others- Essential Level
- Connecting with Others- Essential Level
- Creating Shared Purpose- Essential Level
- Shaping the Future- Essential Level
- Being Accountable- Essential Level
- Managing Project, level 3: Leads smaller projects
- Communicating and Influencing, level 2: Relates communications to circumstances
- Planning and Organising, level 1: Is methodical
- Analysing Data and Problems, level 3: Analyses patterns
- Using Technology, level 2: Operates as an advanced user
Please follow the official website and apply online!
Application Deadline: May 15, 2017Application ClosedOfficial link