Applications are open for Autumn Internship 2021 at Fatima Al-Fihri Open University.
Fatima Al-Fihri Open University is a non-profit international university and open to the world, based in Estonorld! This university believes that education should have no boundaries, and quality education should be accessible by the youth around the world, especially in developing countries.
As part of its international initiatives, FAOU has launched many educational programs, among them, Short Courses, Special Certificates, and Master’s Degrees. Also, the university is offering youth an opportunity to grow professionally by working in our international programs, such as Internship Program, Education Ambassadors, and Open Science Initiative.
For information about the duties of each position available at this internship, please check the guide of internship, which is available in (more info) link.
FAOU Internship Programs are open every 3 months for youth around the world to join the working force, it’s an opportunity that offers professional experience within an international team. This program has been active since 2017 and by today has hosted more than 400 interns coming from 93 countries. It’s a unique experience, which allows youth to work online, remotely, with all flexibility, while studying or working. The program is not paid, and there is no fee to apply!
- No program fees;
- Flexible working time (Around 8 hours a week);
- Certificate of completion at the end of the program;
- Remotely Training during the program;
- Support to apply for scholarships or to participate in other programs and events;
- Dynamic global work environment with FAOU senior team’s support;
- Opportunity to build a diverse network with active professionals from all over the world;
- Boost your confidence and develop soft skills like management and communication skill, leadership skill.
Requirements to qualify are:
- Proficiency in the English language;
- Basic understanding of computer applications;
- Access to the internet at least twice a week;
- Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- High motivation to learn and grow professionally;
- Ability to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
Apply online using the apply now link.
Application Deadline: August 15, 2021Application ClosedOfficial link