Asian Youth Leaders Organization (AYLO) provides internship for motivated undergraduate/graduate students with diverse backgrounds to work at our events/programs. AYLO internship program is now open. Successful candidates will be involved in respective areas with different roles and responsibilities.
The interns are expected to undertake the following roles and responsibilities:
- Events Executive
- Support in operating current events (such as conferences, conventions, talks and forums)
- Support in creating and planning new events
- Assist in researching and analyzing information, materials and studies for all events
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of the communication and outreach strategy
- Programs Executive
- Support in conducting current programs (such as exchange programs, study programs and cultural programs)
- Support in creating and designing new programs
- Assist in researching and analyzing information, materials and studies for all programs
- Assist in the creation and dissemination of communication materials and campaigns
- Community Services Executive
- Assist in providing support and services to local communities
- Assist in managing and carrying out community projects
- Assist in maintaining contacts with beneficiaries
- Human Resources Executive
- Assist in hiring, recruiting and training interns and volunteers
- Assist in measuring the performances of all teammates
- Assist in maintaining a healthy, positive and professional working environment
- Global Relations Executive
- Assist in fostering global partnerships with institutions, industries, corporates, government agencies and NGOs
- Assist in developing cooperation and collaboration with all partners meaningfully and effectively
- Assist in maintaining smooth communication with all partners
- After the internship, qualitied interns will be given certificates and testimonial letters.
- Allowance will be provided for relevant positions.
- Be full-time undergraduate/graduate students.
- Be fluent in English speaking and writing.
- Be capable of working in a multicultural and international team environment.
- Have proficiency in Microsoft Office or other computer software/tools.
- Have good communication skills or organizational skills.
Apply online though the Apply Now link.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2022Application ClosedOfficial link