Caterpillar’s Corporate Intern Program gives students the opportunity to gain practical, challenging and meaningful on-the-job work experience while working for the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines, and diesel-electric locomotives. They don’t just build great products, they pair them with the newest digital technologies and analytics to solve problems and anticipate customer needs.
Internship opportunities are available in Accounting, Communications, Engineering, Environmental Health & Safety, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Manufacturing, Marketing, Procurement and Revenue/Pricing Management. One’s interest, the course of study and the availability of openings will determine the possibilities.
- Corporate interns are well compensated with a competitive salary
- Interns will get paid holidays and paid days off (as per regional policy) per internship session
- Teambuilding events and etiquette to enhance business savvy
- Facility tours that show how iron is made and machines are produced
- Networking with leadership and other professionals
- Learning more about career opportunities available at Caterpillar
- Must be legally authorized to undergo internship in the country of application and does not, require sponsorship of employment visa status, immediately or in the near future
- Minimum age of the student should be compliant to the local laws
- An active student enrolled in either Undergraduate or Post-Graduate Vocational or Associate degree or Polytechnic and students of other professional courses or equivalent can apply for internship
- The student should provide a recently issued bonafide certificate or valid student ID and in-progress academic transcripts supporting the eligibility requirement.