Recruitment for the EIT Food RIS Fellowships 2020 project has started!
EIT Food is looking for students and graduates who want to gain practical experience in the food industry to offer them a 3-6-month paid foreign internship in top companies in the agri-food sector.
FOR WHOM: MSc students, PhD students, post-docs and graduates max. 2 years after graduation
WHAT YOU CAN GAIN: A 3-6 month paid internship with EIT Food consortium partners (corporations, start-ups and research institutes) in the amount of 1350 € (RIS Fellowships – MSc) or 2000 € (RIS Talents – Ph.D.)
RECRUITMENT DADLINE: March 31, 2020
Gain practical experience by solving real problems of the organization. Enrich your resume and make contacts that will open the door to your career in the food sector! Apply to the EIT Food RIS Fellowships 2020 program now!
Benefits of the internship:
- Precise matching candidates to the offered internships areas specified by each hosting company;
- Gain hands-on experiences by creative problem solving and solving real work problematic situations of the organizations;
- Get 1,350€ (Fellowships) – 2,000€ (Talents) gross grant/month for support your expenses;
- Know and learn about other ways of working and discuss from a different point of view;
- Improve your Curriculum vitae and get contacts and opportunities that will open up doors for your professional life;
- Enrich yourself knowing another country and getting involved in its culture.
- Candidates must study or come from one of the following 28 EIT RIS countries or regions as well as
- Have an interest in the agri-food sector
- Have a proactive attitude and be passionate about student extra activities
- Have analytical skills, be open-minded, goal-oriented and team player
- Be able to work in English
- Be available during the period from July until December 2020
- Have a cross-country mobility allowances and health insurance
Eligible Regions: 28 RIS countries: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Italy *, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland**, Portugal, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain***, Turkey, Ukraine. *Italy (only regions: Molise, Puglia, Basilicata, Calabria, Sicilia, Sardegna, Umbria, Marche, Abruzzo, Campania, Valle d'Aosta) **Poland (only regions: Łódzkie, Lubelskie, Małopolskie, Podkarpackie, Świętokrzyskie, Podlaskie, Wielkopolski, Lubuskie, Dolnośląskie, Opolskie, Kujawsko-Pomorskie, Warmińsko-Mazurskie, Zachodniopomorskie, Mazovia Regional - without Mazovia-Capital )***Spain (only regions: Galicia, Principado de Asturias, Cantabria, La Rioja, Castilla-la Mancha, Extremadura, Illes Balears, Andalucía, Región de Murcia, Canarias, Castilla y León, Aragón, Comunidad Valenciana)
- STEP 01: Fill in the RIS Fellowships application form (MSc): https://apply.eitfood.eu/courses/course/54-ris-fellowships or RIS Talents application form (PhD): https://apply.eitfood.eu/courses/course/53-ris-talents and upload 1-minute self-video. (MARCH)
- STEP 02: Participate in the workshop (Just for RIS Fellowships candidates). If you have been selected we will contact you to take part in one of the 17 workshops that will take place in different RIS countries. Challenge yourself by solving group case-study and taking paper-pencil tests. (mid-APRIL/mid-MAY)
- STEP 03: Present yourself during on-line interviews. If you meet the selection criteria, you will be invited to interviews with host companies. Check the final list of interns on the project website (mid-MAY/mid-JUNE)
- STEP 04: Enjoy your internship! (JULY-DECEMBER)
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020Application ClosedOfficial link