Type: Paid Internship (a monthly grant of 550 Euro).
Organizer: Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen.
Applications are invited for the CrossCulture Programme in Germany. The CrossCulture Programme (CCP) is an exchange and dialogue programme of ifa (Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen), funded by the German Federal Foreign Office.
CrossCulture Programme offers funding and support for internships in Germany to young professionals and committed volunteers in different areas of civil society and other relevant organisations. Internships should last at least eight up to a maximum of twelve weeks. The earliest beginning is May 2017, internships should be completed by April 2018.
Internships are offered in the following fields of work:
- Politics & Society
- Human Rights & Peace Building
- Sustainable Development
- Media & Culture
- applicants should be from 23 to 45 years old;
- a good command of English (knowledge of German is welcome, but not required);
- a permanent involvement in an organisation or institution in one’s own country;
- good health (physical as well as mental working capacity for the requirements of a longer stay abroad).
- a monthly grant of 550 Euro;
- accommodation in Germany;
- health insurance;
- travel cost roundtrip incl. visa fees;
- urban public transport at destination;
- moreover, ifa helps organising the stay in Germany.
Please prepare the following documents which are compulsory for the upload:
- a letter of motivation, describing your reasons to apply for an internship in Germany, your expectations (experiences and learning) as well as the period most suitable for your participation;
- your CV with information about your current professional position;
- recommendation by your home organisation, showing their interest for your participation in the programme and their willingness to grant you a leave of absence. You can find a template for this recommendation on our website;
- a portrait photograph.
If you are interested to apply please choose your country of residence to get more information on the programmes’ conditions:
Which countries take part in the CrossCulture Programme? How long does it take? And how does the application process work? Please find all the answers in our FAQ section.
Photo Source: www.ifa-portal.rexx-recruitment.com | Design: Youth Opportunities