Applications are invited for Accenture Marketing & Communications Internship Programme which is a 6 Months opportunity starting from September 2017. Interns must have excellent written English language skills, with good grammar and an understanding of basic copy skills and also have 2:1 or Master’s degree (predicted or obtained or international equivalent). This is paid internship programme which provides £22,000 pro rata + benefits to the interns.
This is paid internship programme which provides £22,000 pro rata + benefits to the interns. The Marketing & Communications intern will join Accenture’s UK Marketing function for six months.
Interns must have:
- The Marketing and Communications intern will be a team player who can get involved in a wide range of activities and is not afraid to “have a go”. Additionally, they will possess the following skills:
- Excellent written English language skills, with good grammar and an understanding of basic copy skills
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Genuine interest in a career in Marketing & Communications
- Ability to develop and apply creative, workable solutions
- Highly organised and able to manage projects, balance a number of conflicting priorities and react to changing demands – often under tight timescales (this may include occasional late working over peak phases)
- Proficient computer skills, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional in appearance, outlook and manner
- Proactive, keen to learn
- 260 UCAS points (or equivalent)
- 2:1 or Master’s degree (predicted or obtained or international equivalent)
- Demonstrable office work experience and/or strong interest in Marketing and Communications
- International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
As part of your application, you will need to include a covering letter along with your CV (please ensure details of your UCAS Points/A Levels/equivalent are listed). This is a mandatory part of your application in order to be considered for the role. The covering letter must be no longer than a page and clearly state why you are interested in a career in Marketing and Communications, within Accenture.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2017Application ClosedOfficial link