Manufacturing makes Ford produce world class products which ensure high quality, efficiency, safety and sustainability.
Manufacturing Engineers’ team manufactures more than 150,000 vehicles in a day at 65 worldwide facilities. This opportunity will let engineers apply their skillset thoroughly.
Ford’s manufacturing production system will be improved by the interns. Engineers will help improve all the systems.
Manufacturing offers opportunities for growth and excellence through each of the following career areas: Powertrain and Vehicle Operations Manufacturing Engineering, Plant Operations, Manufacturing Business Office, Stamping Engineering and Quality.
- Manufacturing skill improvement
- Working for a renowned company
- Self development
- It is expected to be a paid internship. However, please check the official link for details.
- Pursuing a Bachelor of Science degree in: Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Packaging Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Welding Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Material Science Engineering or Agricultural Engineering
- 3.0 GPA or equivalent
- Junior level educational status or above
- Must be willing to relocate
- Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to permanently work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.