The Professional Fellows Program (PFP) and YSEALI PFP are sponsored by the US Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs’, Professional Fellows Division and administered by American Councils for International Education.
- Work in a full-time fellowship placement in a US worksite dealing with issues relating to his or her work at home. While their fellows will gain first-hand knowledge about US organizations and institutions and build networks and relationships with US counterparts.
- Participate in a fully-funded program with comprehensive on program support. Travel and living arrangements will be covered as well as emergency health insurance, and visa fees on program
- Become part of prestigious networks -including YSEALI (for Southeast Asian participants only) and PFP. Alumni will gain access to tremendous resources and an international network of like-minded professionals spanning the globe
- 25-35 years old
- A citizen and current resident of either: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Georgia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Moldova, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, and Vietnam
- Speak fluent English to work full-time in a US worksite
- Interested in participating in a reciprocal program for Americans coming to your country
- Have at least two years relevant work experience and be currently employed
- Have demonstrated leadership and collaborative skills
- Be a professional fit for the PFP theme that your country participates in
- Legislative – Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, Turkey, Ukraine
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship – Belarus, Russia
- Economic Empowerment – Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam
Apply online through the given link
Application Deadline: November 13, 2017 (25 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link