Youth Professional Training Program 2021 in USA which is an enlightening program designed for young people aged 16 to 35 years. It’s an excellent journey of self-discovery where you profoundly plunge into yourself with astonishing individuals around the world. Furthermore, the fellowship will highlight cross-culture exchange, self-exploration, leadership development, global interaction and friendship, collaboration, Sustainable Development Goals, and youth strengthening.
Aspiring young leader’s applications are welcomed to join this week-long Training Program Applicants from all over Pakistan & Other Countries are eligible to apply. Young age groups are highly encouraged to register and get a chance to explore the USA.
- Cultural Exchange, Learning diversity through Food of USA, Celebrating Food exchange, commemoration and celebration of different cultures for long term friendship.
- Workshops and Activity Based Learnings on Leadership, Entrepreneurship and achieving goals of Sustainable Development Goals, Team Building, Group Work, making Peace and breaking ice by story sharing and talent shows.
- Self-scrutiny, critical thinking of various topics to be covered through the fellowship. Active involvement and Presentations on social Projects.
- Fellowship Perks: Youth Led Organization will select a total 30 outstanding young people from Pakistan and other countries who are driving social changes around their communities. Whether you are a social activist, student, vlogger or a blogger, we encourage you to apply for this fellowship. We will cover full expenses of the selected delegates. Those 15 Fully Funded delegates and 15 self-funded observers will have a chance to experience the magnificent USA and meet like-minded youth under a single umbrella.
Fully Funded delegates will be provided:
- Return Air-Ticket (Economy)
- Award recognizing their efforts
- Accommodation for the whole period of Training Program
- Fellowship Kit
- Site Seeing
- Cultural Evening Ceremony
- Celebration Party
What is the eligibility to apply in YPTP USA?
- You should be 16 to 35 years (Minor age relaxation applicable).
- Passionate towards social change.
- Must be engaged in social/educational activities at any level.
- Motivated young students with no social experience are also eligible to apply but need to express his/her vision for social change.
- You should have a passport (If not, we encourage you to apply for your passport and attach a National ID for now, Pakistani youth can also attach B-Form).
- You can apply without IELTS/TOEFL for this Fellowship.
How to Apply?
- Complete application carefully
- Attach payment proof
- Submit and keep yourself updated
METHODS TO PAY APPLICATION FEE
- Pay Application Fee from Pakistan:
- Method 1: Applicants can pay fee through credit/debit card.
- Method 2: Applicant can make online bank transfer/deposit at:
- Account Title: LEGALITES CONSULTANTS
- Bank Account Number: 0010080081620015
- Bank Name: Allied Bank
- Branch Code: 0685
- IBAN: PK51ABPA0010080081620015
- Country: Pakistan
- Account Title: LEGALITES CONSULTANT
- Bank Account Number: 0105405837
- Bank Name: MEEZAN BANK LIMITED
- Branch Code: 9835
- IBAN: PK16MEZN0098350105405837
- Country: Pakistan
- Pay Application Fee from Other Countries:
Application Deadline: July 30, 2021Application ClosedOfficial link