AUN-disablity and public policy (AUN-DPPnet) is a thematic of ASEAN University Netwrok (AUN) based at the Universiti Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
AUN-Disability and Public Policy (AUN-DPPnet) is the 12th thematic of ASEAN University Network (AUN) based in the University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur. AUN-DPPnet aspires to support postgraduate education for the disabled people across ASEAN to advocate disability policies in their own country. The University of Malaya AUN-DPPnet is supported financially by The Nippon Foundation of Japan.
Disabled applicants with outstanding academic accomplishment from ASEAN countries are invited to apply this scholarship to further their postgraduate studies (by coursework) in any field at selected institutions within the ASEAN University Network.
AUN-DPPnet aims to build a cadre of disability experts and leaders who will contribute to the vision of an ASEAN region that is inclusive, barrier-free and rights-based; and who will give impact to the policies that directly make a mark on persons with disabilities throughout ASEAN and around the world.
Universiti Malaya is committed to conduct teaching and learning, carry out research and provide quality services on a global level, generate and enhance knowledge through continuous improvement efforts for the benefit of all stakeholders, especially Universiti Malaya’s students.
- Approved tuition fees
- Monthly stipend ( USD 700)
- Book allowance ( USD 220)
- Associated allowance
- ASEAN Nationals i.e. Malaysia, Brunei, Thailand, Indonesia, Philipines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Singapore and Myanmar.
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with good academic standing;
- Applicants must be certified medically by a Professional Medical Practitioner, to have some categories of disability but of excellent health condition to be eligible for this scholarship. The cost of medical examination to be borne by applicants.
- Applicants must have secured admission to selected member institution of AUN. However, those who have made applications for postgraduate studies, but have not yet received an offer letter are encouraged to apply;
- Download Application from AUN-DPPnet Website.
- Complete Application with the following enclosures :
- A copy of the admission letter from the university.
- Attested copies of all transcript and testimonials.
- CV or Resume.
- Medical Report by a Registered Medical Practitioner/PWD Card
- 600 word essay describing work experience.
- Letter of Recommendation from Employer or Institution to be addressed directly to AUN-DPPnet.
- Submit to University Malaya AUN-DPPnet email address.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2023 (62 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link