The Todai Fellowship provides financial support to international students of excellent academic achievement in their academic research in the doctoral courses of The University of Tokyo by granting a scholarship (hereinafter referred to as the “Todai Fellowship”) as well as promotes the admission of international students from various countries. This scholarship should be applied at the same time as submitting an entrance application. The result of admission decision and the scholarship will be notified at the same time.
JPY 200,000/month (Fellowship recipients must not submit any application for tuition exemption.
- Those who applying for admission to a doctoral course of the Graduate School of Frontier Sciences.
- Those who hold a valid visa to stay in Japan as a “College Student”
- Those who are not applying and/or planning to apply for fellowships or scholarships provided by private organizations.
Eligible Regions: Open for all.
- Application Form for 2019 Todai Fellowship (designated form, original only)
- Recommendation letter from your former supervisor (designated form, original only)(preferably from your master program supervisor)
- Transcript of graduate school and undergraduate school each school, one certified copy
- Study Plan designated form, (original only)
- List of past achievements designated form, (original only)
- Copy of presented papers three main paper
Application Deadline: November 26, 2019 (35 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link