Applications are open for the Pledre virtual schools incubators program. The incubator program aims to support and strengthen people who plan to transition into a fully fledge virtual school, online course creators, skilled individuals, professionals, and techies.
The Pledre virtual school incubators program is a 1-month intensive program to bolster access to learning through the creation of virtual schools and to aid skilled individuals and organizations in their teaching.
This program is for individuals and (organizations) who are skilled and want to go beyond earning with their skills to making an impact by teaching people who are interested in learning but don’t know how to start a virtual school or lack the resources to make it happen.
- Get up to $500 worth of support to launch your online academy.
- Learn growth strategies through collaboration with successful virtual schools in different niches.
- Executive coaching and business mentorship.
- Lifetime support and access to niche expert network
- The Pledre virtual schools incubator program is open to all skilled individuals and organizations trying to make the world a better place through skilling, upskilling, and access to quality virtual education from anywhere in the world.
- The incubator program’s ideal participants should be self-starters dedicated to seeing their virtual schools through to successful completion.
- There’re no strict guidelines to follow before applying for this Incubator program. However, you can apply if the description fits you.
- Skilled individuals who want to teach their skills to millions of students around the world using a virtual school
- Experts and professionals who wish to extend their area of specialization to young professionals by using a virtual school
- Corporate organizations who wish to start an online academy to train staff and staff onboarding
- Apply online through the Apply Now link.
Apply nowOfficial link