If you are passionate about youth-led change, love mobilizing and empowering others to act, and want to be part of a global team that helps young people make a difference right now, Peace First invite you to apply to the this awesome Fellowship!!
The Fellowship-in-Residence, a paid, year-long Fellowship with Peace First, targeting emerging social change leaders who want to make an impact by leading Peace First’s support to young people in their part of the world.
So if you are seeking an international opportunity to build your skills and networks as an emerging leader and you meet the following eligibility criteria below, this call is for you!!
- A growth opportunity and a learning community
- Fellows-in-Residence will be selected for one-year, renewable terms.
- Fellows-in-Residence will receive a generous monthly stipend intended to allow Fellows to comfortably cover the cost of living in their area (housing, utilities, food, transportation,healthcare) and make contributions to savings.
- In addition to intensive training and network building, Peace First will offer Fellows dedicated professional development support, including an external mentor and a separate stipend for professional development expenses.
- Peace First will reimburse Fellows for expenses related to internet access. Fellows may elect to use their own laptop or a Peace First-provided one. Peace First will also cover all of the Fellows’ travel expenses.
- You’re a peacemaker and a youth movement leader deeply committed to compassion, courage, and collaboration
- Able to successfully implement Pease First programs
- Under 26 years old on August 1, 2019
- Based in the Middle East or North Africa
- Fluent in English and Arabic (ideally proficient in other languages also)
- Have reliable access to fast, stable internet (assuming the cost of internet access is covered.)
- Able to commit to at least one year as a Fellow-in-Residence, beginning August 2019
- Hold a valid passport and are able to travel between 10 and 20% of your time
- Apply online through the given link
- If you have any questions, please email the Director of the Fellows-in-Residence Program, Fish Stark: [email protected]
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019Application ClosedOfficial link