The Peace Revolution Pacific Youth Peace Training will bring together 30 young people from all over Pacific region who are interested in learning and exploring self-development as a primary means to create real world change.
The training offers a 14 days of intensive training program providing participants with deeper insight in the relationship between inner peace and sustainable world peace and enhancing their ability to create peace within their family, professional and social environment.
- This retreat aims to promote a culture of peace, peace education, conflict prevention and youth empowerment through the primary means of meditation and self-development.
- This training will be the first ever of its kind in the Pacific Islands region to bridge the gap between inner peace and social empowerment, which will lead to transformational and peaceful activism.
The Training in Fiji Includes:
- Full or partial sponsorship of airfare support
- Free accommodation
- Free catering
- Free retreat fee
- Candidates must be nationals and residents of these countries: Fiji, Solomon Islands, Kiribati, Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, Palau, Cook Islands, Marshall Islands, Samoa, Tonga, Northern Mariana Islands, Tuvalu, Niue, Norfolk Island, American Samoa, Tokelau, French Polynesia, New Caledonia, Wallis and Futuna, Vanuatu, Nauru, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Papua New Guinea, Greenland (Maluku, Papua and West Papua), Tahiti, Wake Island, Zenadh Kes (Torres Strait Islands), Banaba, Midway Islands, Pitcairn.
- Candidates should be 20 – 32 years old.
- Candidates must have completed 42 days of the English version of the online self-development program. Note that in order to submit the application form, candidates do not need to have completed the online self-development program. Deadline to finish the program is 11th September 2017
- Candidates must have completed before 11th September 2017: 1 OFFLINE Special Ops (with 20 or more participants) OR 1 LIVE Special Ops in Fiji (with 15 or more participants)
- Candidates must have good proficiency in written and spoken English language.
- Candidates should be optimistic, be open-minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in peace.
- Candidates must finish all the above requirements (the self-development program as well as the online Special Ops) before the eligibility deadline of a 11th September 2017