The Warren V. Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies was created to help support full-time and half-time graduate students who enroll in a Penn State Great Valley campus-based program. The reasons –
- Teaching students to be leaders with a global perspective.
- Conducting research that improves lives.
- Contributing millions to the economy and sharing expertise.
A Musser Fellowship of $25,000 is available for full-time students beginning a Great Valley master’s degree.
The fellowship is designed for entrepreneurs who wish to increase their business knowledge and skills, and individuals who are passionate about starting their own business, leading a start-up company or taking a leadership position in a rapidly-growing new or emerging firm.
The Pennsylvania State University (Penn State or PSU) is a public, land-grant, research university with campuses and facilities throughout Pennsylvania. Founded in 1855 as the Farmers’ High School of Pennsylvania, Penn State conducts teaching, research, and public service. Its instructional mission includes undergraduate, graduate, professional and continuing education offered through resident instruction and online delivery.
The successful applicants of Penn State Great Valley – Warren
V. Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies, 2020 will receive a stipend of up to USD 25,000.
- Candidates applying for Warren V. Musser Fellowship In Entrepreneurial Studies must be formally admitted to a campus-based graduate program at Penn State Great Valley.
- Candidates must accept the award within two weeks of notification.
- Applicants with at least three years of work experience will be considered.
- Candidates are not permitted to be employed during the fellowship program.
- Applicants must enrol in and complete at least four graduate courses (12 credits) in each semester of the award.
- Must maintain at least a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 during the award period.
- Applicants of Warren V. Musser Fellowship In Entrepreneurial Studies are required to be involved in co-curricular learning projects and research, presentations, and other activities.
- Must work alongside a mentor based on academic and career goals.
- Applicants must take part in the annual campus event for scholarship recipients and donors.
To be considered for the fellowship, complete the application via apply now link and upload the following:
- Your resume
- An essay describing educational plans, career objectives, and entrepreneurial experience
- Contact information for two references
Application Deadline: June 2, 2020Application ClosedOfficial link