The Lisa Ellen Goldberg Fellowship provides a full-tuition scholarship and is open to students admitted for full-time study in Master of Public Administration or Master of Urban Planning degree programs.
Lisa Ellen Goldberg, the celebrated president of the Charles H. Revson Foundation and beloved wife of John Sexton, the former president of New York University, was a dynamic force in the world of philanthropy and the Jewish community.
- The Lisa Ellen Goldberg Fellowship provides a full-tuition scholarship and is open to students admitted for full-time study in Master of Public Administration or Master of Urban Planning degree programs.
- In addition to financial support, Goldberg Fellows receive an NYU faculty mentor and also get the opportunity to access an unparalleled network of philanthropists, policymakers, academics, and leaders.
- Far-reaching and nuanced intellectual curiosity
- Passion for learning and problem-solving
- Playful imagination and enthusiasm for new ways of approaching old problems
- Thoughtful and articulate communication, both verbal and written
- Interest in people, their stories, and their experiences
- Steadfast dedication and emotional maturity
- Demonstrated success in a first career
- Love of culture and the arts.
- Submit your Fellowship Application Essay along with your online application to NYU Wagner. The Fellowship Application Essay is included in the fellowship section of the online application; there is not a separate application. Fellowship applicants must also submit the one-minute video essay in the application in order to be considered. The deadline for Fall 2021 fellowship applications is November 30, 2020.
- Those selected as fellowship semi-finalists will be invited to participate in Skype interviews with the Fellowship Selection Committee in early-to-mid February 2021.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2020 (35 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link