Want to grow as a journalist while absorbing a universe of green knowledge? Apply for the Grist Fellowship Program.
The Grist Fellowship Program is an opportunity to hone your skills at a national news outlet and deepen your understanding of environmental issues. The organization is looking for early-career journalists with a variety of skills, from traditional reporting to multimedia whizbangery.
- The organization will offer exposure to the leading sustainability thinkers and theories of your time
- Real-world experience at a fast-paced news site
- The occasional French bulldog in a Triceratops costume
- Grist fellows have gone on to land jobs at Mother Jones, The New York Times, Pacific Standard, Oceana, Greentech Media, and The Stranger, among other outlets
- They are looking for early-career writers, reporters, and editors
- Candidates are most likely college or j-school grads, with some experience in journalism
- They are offering three fellowships:
- News Fellow
- Justice Fellow
- Video Fellow
Visit their official website for more details.
Application Deadline: December 29, 2017Application ClosedOfficial link