Think Different Global is a community of great thinkers and young enthusiastic people who are working on educating people about the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs) using the tools of education, art, media, and events.
After the success of last year’s fellowship program, Think Different Global is inviting applications for the Great Thinkers International Fellowship 2022-23 in which Think Different Global is welcoming people from every discipline and culture who live an alive passion for pushing humanity forward by working on the UN SDGs. Think Different Global believes passionately in the power of ideas and the potential of youth to solve the biggest problems that the world is facing.
If anyone is a keynote speaker/author/philosopher/journalist/traveler/artist/musician/poet/activist/entrepreneur / NGO head or someone who has pursued life with a different approach and has some ideas worth sharing to push humanity forward, Think Different Global want to meet them through this program.
During the fellowship, applicants will be engaged in producing online blogs, talks, events, etc that will be planned by Think Different Global to structure the effective delivery of their greatest ideas, collective consciousness, and human wisdom.
Think Different Global is welcoming people from every discipline and culture who live an alive passion to push humanity forward by working on the UN SDGs. Think Different Global believes passionately in the power of ideas and the potential of youth to solve the biggest problems that the world is facing.
Think Different Global is looking for as much information about applicants as possible, but Think Different Global intentionally gives them limited space. This is because Think Different Global wants them to zero in on what makes their work and background truly remarkable.
The Great Thinkers International Fellowship program is not an academic fellowship. Applicant’s class rank and GPA hold little weight. Think Different Global wants to see them in their many dimensions — what they’ve achieved, what they’re currently working on, and what they want to build in the future. Formal or traditional education is not necessary if applicants have done something remarkable.
Think Different Global is choosing from a very talented pool of applicants, so Think Different Global encourages applicants to clearly articulate their achievements. Sharing all of the applicant’s most impressive projects is highly encouraged — from new inventions and innovations to groundbreaking research or advancements in human rights. If the applicants are working as part of a group, it is important that they delineate their specific contributions to the larger project.
- The best speakers will be recognized for the annual TDG Great Thinkers of the Planet List
- The fellowship will give access to TDG Resources to discuss challenges and ideas toward achieving the United Nations SDGs and pushing humanity forward
- Applicants will give a TDG Talk on youtube Livestream
- Free TDG Membership for all the participants
- Think Different Global Certification to people who will deliver TDG talks
- Commitment to work on the mission and vision of Think Different Global.
- Be available to work with Think Different Global for at least one virtual webinar and article.
- Applicants must also be available to participate in and contribute to a thriving and connected global community, both virtually and in person when possible.
- The TDG Fellows program is not an academic fellowship and non-traditional achievers are welcome.
- In addition to impressive accomplishments, fine character and a good heart are also important traits they look for in TDG Fellows.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
- Apply using the google form available at https://forms.gle/zi922PtdrHKkiM689
Application Deadline: January 26, 2023Application ClosedOfficial link