A Fellow for Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth to direct the institute’s McNair Center is being sought by the Rice University’s Baker Institute for Public Policy. The Fellow shall conduct research and produce public policy outputs focusing on the role of entrepreneurship in promoting economic growth, particularly as it relates to small businesses.
The posting will have a competitive compensation plan
- Education Required: PhD or other Doctoral Degree
- Concentration/Degree Type: PhD or other doctoral degree in economics, finance, business, or some other related field.
- Substitution for Education Requirement : Experience may not be substituted for the education requirement.
- Experience Required: 2 years
- Type of Experience: Demonstrated competency in policy-related research; doctoral candidates receiving degrees in the 2017-18 academic year are encouraged to apply.
- Substitution for Experience Requirement: Education may not be substituted for the experience requirement.
- Experience Preferred: Preference will be given to candidates with experience conducting data-driven research related to private entrepreneurship and small business policy.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
To apply for this position, complete an application through the given link.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2018 (42 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link