India’s first Leadership program that provides young future leaders(aged 15-18) with a deeper appreciation of today’s leadership challenges of social, economic & climate inequalities, along with the futuristic industry & people skills that are necessary to execute change across industries.
Their faculty is a global coalition of leaders from different industries consisting of the senior leadership of the world’s largest corporations, non-profits, governments such as United Nations, World Bank, World Economic Forum, US Department of Defense, Morgan Stanley, Citigroup, Unilever and universities like Oxford, Harvard, LSE, Stanford, MIT, Columbia etc. They have come together to educate, mentor & guide the next generation of leaders through the FEELL Fellowship.
This fellowship combines leadership education with social welfare & industry training that promises to provide a transformative experience, crucial to success at universities & corporations in this age of activism.
Learning from & interacting with 30+ Global leaders from 5 Continents, across 21 industries, from the top 10 universities in the World every day for 9 weeks would provide students with a multitude of perspectives unavailable anywhere else.
- 75 hours of live and interactive lectures.
- Real-world institutional, entrepreneurial and people skills crucial to industry success taught by global industry leaders.
- Understanding and decoding different leadership challenges with the help of industry leaders and professors from the top 10 universities in the world.
- 3 Industry simulations designed to test skills in real world scenarios.
- On-field social community experiences
- 1-on-1 career mentorship sessions with our leaders.
- 18 Ivy League advice sessions from alumni.
- Summer impact internship at country’s most successful non-profit organizations.
- Exclusive access to our international network of 30+ leaders.
- Should be born between 1st January 2003 & 31st December 2005.
- Must have demonstrated exceptional leadership potential.
- A commitment to social service, problem-solving, and/or demonstrated record of social impact.
- Fluent in written & spoken English.
- Stage 1: Online Application & Review: This is the first round of elimination. Candidates need to fill out the application form which includes the sections – and submit 2 essays as a part of the written application.
- Stage 2: Group Discussion: Shortlisted candidates will be assigned to groups for extempore discussion on topics of current socio-economic relevance.
- Stage 3: Personal Conversation with them: They don’t believe in conventional formal interviews for students. It puts them under pressure, induces anxiety & leads to students not showing us their true personalities. They want to get to know the applicants in a relaxed environment that enables them to show their true potential. This round will be an informal video conversation between the candidate and us. They will use this time to get to know potential fellows at a deeper level and understand what motivates them & the way they think about the world around them.
Application Deadline: November 27, 2021Application ClosedOfficial link