Call For Applications of Eisenhower Global Scholars Program -2025 Global Scholars (Fully Funded) Is Now Open!!
The Eisenhower Global Scholars Program is an extraordinary opportunity for young American leaders passionate about shaping a better world. This fully-funded program, spanning an academic year, welcomes four exceptional individuals to embark on a transformative journey of postgraduate study and international experience.
Imagine yourself diving deep into the world of public policy at the University of Oxford’s Blavatnik School of Government, honing your skills in diplomacy and navigating the complexities of global governance. Or, picture yourself immersed in the vibrant energy of Madrid, mastering international relations at IE University’s School of Global & Public Affairs, gaining insights into the interconnectedness of economies and entrepreneurship.
The Eisenhower Global Scholars Program doesn’t just offer academic rigor; it fosters personal and professional growth. Throughout the year, Scholars engage with a network of over 2,600 Eisenhower Fellows, seasoned leaders from diverse backgrounds who share their wisdom and guidance. This creates a lifelong mentorship network, providing invaluable support and connections as Scholars chart their course in international affairs.
But the program goes beyond prestigious universities and influential connections. It’s about crafting your own path to impact. Each Scholar develops a concrete project proposal, an idea fueled by their passion and desire to make a tangible difference in the world. Whether it’s tackling climate change, promoting social justice, or fostering sustainable development, the program empowers Scholars to turn their vision into reality.
And it doesn’t stop there. Optional summer internships with the EF Global Network offer practical experience, allowing Scholars to apply their newfound knowledge and skills in real-world settings. Imagine collaborating with international organizations, NGOs, or even private companies, gaining firsthand experience in the dynamic world of global affairs.
The Eisenhower Global Scholars Program is not just about academic excellence or professional success; it’s about cultivating a generation of leaders who are driven by empathy, purpose, and a commitment to creating a more peaceful, prosperous, and just world. It’s about recognizing that the future belongs to those who dare to dream big, act with integrity, and leave a lasting positive impact.
- Academic excellence: Immerse yourself in rigorous postgraduate study at two world-renowned universities: the Blavatnik School of Government at the University of Oxford and the School of Global & Public Affairs at IE University in Madrid.
- Global perspective: Gain deep insights into international relations, public policy, and diverse cultural contexts through firsthand experience and interaction with experts from over 118 countries.
- Lifelong network: Connect with and learn from over 2,600 experienced Eisenhower Fellows, building lasting professional relationships and gaining ongoing mentorship.
- Project-driven impact: Develop and refine a concrete project proposal focused on tackling real-world challenges, gaining the skills and support to make a tangible difference in the world.
- Practical experience: Participate in optional summer internships with the EF Global Network, applying your academic knowledge and skills in real-world settings with international organizations, NGOs, or private companies.
- The Applicants be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident.
- Have graduated from a four-year American university.
- Have a strong academic record, ideally with a GPA of 3.7 or higher.
- The Applicants be between the ages of 20 and 30 (preferred).
- Demonstrate a commitment to public service or fostering entrepreneurship.
- Have a clear project idea focused on tackling real-world challenges.
- Show a track record of leadership and achievement.
- Be admitted to the Master’s Degree in Public Policy with an emphasis on international diplomacy at the Blavatnik School of Government at the University of Oxford or the Master’s Degree in International Relations with an emphasis on the global economy and entrepreneurship at the School of Global and Public Affairs at IE University in Madrid.
Click the “Apply” button and apply.
Application Deadline: March 22, 2024 (22 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link