The Dubai Business Associates program is running under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, the Dubai Business Associate programme offers outstanding and ambitious graduates an unrivalled opportunity to study and do business in Dubai, a dynamic and multicultural hub for global commerce, to develop as future global leaders.
Employing an experiential and project-based learning approach, the DBA programme is a transformative experience for associates, who develop career-enhancing consulting skills and gain practical insight into the world of work.
Location:United Arab Emirates
- This training programme offers outstanding graduates from all nationalities an unrivalled opportunity to study and do business in Dubai.
- The 9-month programme combines business hard skills, soft skills, consulting skills, and practical work experience.
To apply, applicants should be recent university graduates who have:
- Up to three (3) years of working experience
- Proficiency in both verbal and written English, with ideally one (1) additional language
- A keen interest in international and Dubai business
- A curious, inquiring mind
Applicants should hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, however applicants are not required to hold a degree in Business – they recruit associates from diverse academic backgrounds.
Each application is reviewed in light of the eligibility criteria and each component of the application is considered (cover letter/letter of interest, CV, and video biography). Both content and presentation are taken into account.Eligible Regions: Open for All
Apply online through the Apply Now link.
Apply nowOfficial link