Chevening Fellowships are awarded to talented mid-career professionals who have already demonstrated their capacity to lead and influence. Chevening Fellows are active in their field or subject and are looking to further enhance and expand their knowledge, skills, and expertise by spending time in the UK on a fully-funded short course or research project.
The aim of this three-month fellowship is to offer senior officials and professionals from the energy sector the opportunity to spend time in Dundee as a visiting Chevening Fellow.
This fellowship is hosted within the Centre for Energy, Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy (CEPMLP) at the University of Dundee. Visiting fellows will work alongside leading academics in their field on their own independent research projects.
- Full programme fees
- A monthly stipend to cover living expenses, including accommodation, for the duration of the fellowship
- Return economy flight from China to the UK
- Research allowance
- Arrival and departure allowances
- CEPMLP Supervisor to support research activities
- Full access to classes, lectures, and seminars at CEPMLP
- Be a citizen of China and currently live in the country. You must not hold British nationality.
- Have at least five years’ work experience prior to applying
- Be a mid-career professional in your respective field
- Have a postgraduate level qualification (or equivalent professional training or experience in a relevant area) at the time of application
- Agree to adhere to all relevant guidelines and expectations for the programme
Eligible Regions: China
Applications for Chevening Fellowships can be submitted using the Chevening online application system, available through the ‘apply’ button on this page.
Prior to starting your application for a Chevening Fellowship please ensure you have the following ready:
- Two references to be provided in a letter format and written in English
- Valid passport/national ID card
- University transcripts (undergraduate, postgraduate)
Please note that only documents in PDF format can be uploaded and documents cannot be over 5MB in size.
- English language (if already met the requirements)
You can submit your initial application without the optional document and upload them to your application at a later date.
Application Deadline: June 14, 2019Application ClosedOfficial link