Atlas Corps is seeking global professionals with experience and passion for working on climate change and environmental issues to apply for the Atlas Corps Fellowship in the United States beginning in late 2022 and 2023. Take the time now to invest in tomorrow! Apply at climate.atlascorps.org.
The Atlas Corps Fellowship for Climate Change and Environmental Professionals, a special initiative within the Atlas Corps Fellowship, is looking to recruit global professionals committed to social impact for 12-month US-based and 14-month Blended Fellowships. Atlas Corps seeks to expand the number of Fellows placed in full-time roles with mission-driven organizations working on initiatives to protect the planet, combat the threat of climate change, and/or promote clean energy and sustainable ecosystems. Fellows will serve with US organizations in these roles to learn best practices, build organizational capacity, and return home to create a network of global leaders. Fellows also participate in the Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab professional development series to develop their leadership skills and engage in networking opportunities with leaders from around the world.
- Atlas Corps sponsors the J-1 Trainee visa and covers most visa expenses.
- Atlas Corps also provides each Fellow with a living stipend to cover basic expenses (food, local transportation, and shared housing), a monthly phone plan, emergency health and travel insurance, and round-trip international airfare.
- In addition to full-time service at their Host Organization (an average of 40 hours per week), Fellows will also participate in over 200 hours of in-person and virtual training through our Global Leadership Lab.
You can apply to become a Fellow if you meet the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- English proficiency (oral, writing, reading);
- Age 35 or younger when the Fellowship begins;
- Citizens from most countries (except the U.S.) are eligible to apply to the Fellowship. Please see information on current country restrictions below;
- Commitment to return to your home country after the 12-month US-based Fellowship or 14-month Blended Fellowship;
- Commitment to addressing critical social issues in your country or region;
- Commitment to living on a basic stipend that covers food, shared housing, and local transportation;
- Received a COVID-19 vaccine approved by the World Health Organization by the program start date.
- The deadline to receive priority consideration for Fellowships beginning in late 2022 and 2023 is May 31, 2022.
- Apply online through the Apply Now link.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2022Application ClosedOfficial link