Adobe research is taking applications for “Adobe Research Fellowship Program 2021”.
Basically, Adobe Research creates innovative technologies for its software products to better serve consumers, creative professionals, developers, and enterprises. They bring together the smartest, most driven people they can find, and allow them the freedom to nurture their intellectual curiosity, while providing them with the necessary resources, support and freedom to shape their ideas into tangible results. The Adobe Research Fellowship is offering a great opportunity by recognizing outstanding graduate students anywhere in the world carrying out exceptional research in areas of computer science important to Adobe.
This year, Adobe Research will be awarding fellowships to graduate students working in the areas of:
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Content Intelligence
- Document Intelligence
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Natural Language Processing
- AR, VR & 360 Photography
- Computer Vision, Imaging & Video
- Data Intelligence
- Graphics (2D & 3D)
- Intelligent Agents & Assistants
- Systems & Languages
- A $10,000 award paid once.
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year.
- May qualify for an opportunity to interview for an internship at Adobe
- Be registered as a full-time graduate student at a university.
- Remain an active, full-time student in a PhD program for the full duration of 2022 or forfeit the award.
- Cannot have a relative working for Adobe Research.
Applications must include:
- A research overview comprising two pages of text and figures not including citations. At least half a page should highlight how the student’s research could contribute to Adobe.
- Three letters of recommendation from those familiar with the students work. One letter should come from the student’s advisor.
- A CV.
- A transcript of current and previous academic records both undergraduate and graduate.
- Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: December 4, 2020 (2 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link