The AHIMSA Fellowship is a transformative program that aims to empower and equip young leaders with the skills and tools they need to make a positive impact in their communities. The fellowship is based on the principle of Ahimsa, which means non-violence, and it seeks to promote this principle through leadership development and social justice initiatives.
The fellowship is open to young people aged between 18 and 30 who are passionate about creating positive change in their communities. Fellows will participate in a six-month program that includes online learning modules, mentorship, and hands-on experience through community service projects.
The program is designed to provide fellows with a holistic approach to leadership development, focusing on personal growth, community engagement, and social justice advocacy. Fellows will have the opportunity to work alongside experienced mentors and collaborate with peers from diverse backgrounds, creating a supportive and inclusive learning environment.
Through the program, fellows will gain practical skills in project management, fundraising, and advocacy, as well as developing their leadership and communication skills. They will also have the opportunity to work on community service projects, addressing social justice issues such as poverty, inequality, and environmental sustainability.
The AHIMSA Fellowship is an excellent opportunity for young leaders who are looking to make a positive impact in their communities. Fellows will gain valuable skills, experience, and connections, which will help them to become effective change-makers in their communities.
Applications for the AHIMSA Fellowship 2023 are now open, and interested individuals are encouraged to apply. The fellowship is a unique opportunity to develop your leadership skills, contribute to positive change in your community, and make a meaningful impact on the world around you.
The animal protection movement in India requires trained professionals who can become animal protection leaders across states and districts. Embrace a unique opportunity to champion meaningful change for animals. The Ahimsa Fellowship program aims at creating a network of effective animal protection leaders adept at working closely with state governments and district administrations to enforce animal protection laws in India.
- Mentorship with the best experts in the field of animal rights and welfare.
- Enrolment in National Academy of Legal Studies and Research (NALSAR), University of Hyderabad’s One Year Advanced Diploma in Animal Protection Laws.
- Competitive Stipend.
- Travel and accommodation to New Delhi or other venues for mandatory contact classes and fieldwork.
- Experiential learning.
- Peer learning.
- Placement Opportunities to build a career in animal advocacy.
- Graduation degree in any discipline
- Good communication skills [English and a regional language(desirable)]
- Between 22 and 35 years old
- Be available to attend the entire 9-month duration of the program
- Online Application Form
- Candidates shortlisted from Stage 1 will be invited for the Stage 2 Evaluation round (Online)
- Personal Interview (Online)
Application Deadline: July 3, 2023 (25 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link