IDEX was launched in 2010 as a professional fellowship program for aspiring social enterprise practitioners. Idex is developing the next wave of “social intrapreneurs” who will support, lead and advance the work of socially-focused enterprises around the world.
This Fellowship that they are offering is for any professional from across the globe who wants to dive deep into the social impact sector and make the transition to social enterprise practitioner.
Since its commencement, IDEX has welcomed over 300 fellows across the world to work and deeply engage with IDEX’s social enterprise partners – learning how to run and grow socially-focused enterprises.
This is a 6-month virtual program (approx. 8 – 10 hours per week) that is designed to enable professionals to acquire the tools and resources to operate virtually as well as upskill themselves for a successful career in social impact and entrepreneurship.
IDEX understands that Fellows come from a wide range of educational and professional backgrounds and therefore each fellow will have a distinctive learning style and may have more or less experience with certain topics that are covered. That is why the program itself is configured to meaningfully work for a mix of professionals at different stages in their careers and allows a level of customization to suit individual pursuits.
Professionals who have a proven track record of leadership and are seeking to use their education and skills to address social and economic challenges for under-served populations are being sought here.
- Adding professional credibility while accessing relevant and progressive Professional Development Learning Labs covering themes of human-centred Design, Resource Mobilization, Monitoring & Evaluation, Communication Strategies.
- Subject Matter Experts, seasoned professionals and thought leaders in their respective fields, engaging you in Capacity Building Sessions at a group and individual level
- Exposure to invaluable professional networks and alumni network opportunities
- Internationally recognized Professional Certification in Social Enterprise
- Professionally attested experience letters detailing project engagement with global impact organisations
- Post Fellowship Support and a global family for life!
- The IDEX Fellowship Program tuition is $5950 USD. However, IDEX also offers generous partial scholarships on program tuition to a select number of applicants (men and women) to attend the fellowship.
Suitably designed for early, mid and senior-level professionals looking to equip themselves with the tools and resources to work effectively in a virtual environment and a deep desire to engage in an intense professional development experience supported by key theory and practical subject knowledge training while applying creative solutions to deepen impact.Eligible Regions: Open for all.
- Apply online through the given link.
- Individual: https://fs22.formsite.com/idexfellowship/tneifxry4u/form_login.html
- Organization: https://fs22.formsite.com/idexfellowship/rduaa8lwa0/form_login.html
Application Deadline: December 18, 2021 (16 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link