Leaders Of Tomorrow (LOT), it is an online exchange program for youth between 15-19 in Iraq, U.S.A, and Mexico. The program’s main theme is CONFLICT RESOLUTION. The program activities are going to be:- dialogue sessions, video calls, online workshops.
Participants will be learning about cultural diversity, differences among other participants and accepting different mentalities. The program will enhance mutual understanding between youth in Iraq, U.S.A., and Mexico by participating in the Leaders of Tomorrow exchange program activities which will put the participants out of their comfort zone and understand the other countries culture, traditions, language and solving conflicts.
To get more exciting opportunities like this, at your fingertips, install the Youth Opportunities Mobile App here from your cellphone.
The purpose is to build mutual understanding and cooperation, improving problem-solving skills and critical thinking and elevate young awareness into making peace leaders and ambassadors.
Their mission is to spread peace, love, better understanding among people and to raise awareness about the importance of strengthening the bonds between all, and that their differences are what makes them special and increase value, and it doesn’t actually cause them the problems.
Leaders Of Tomorrow Program is funded by the World Learning DYLEP Fellowship.
- Know new people from different backgrounds and cultures
- Be able to lead groups
- Be able to deal with conflict and resolve it
- More understanding for differences between communities and accept these differences
- Able to plan projects
- Able to be a change maker
- Have proficiency in English in speaking, writing, and listening.
- Be at least 15 years old but not more than 19 years old.
- Applicants are NOT eligible to apply if they have already participated in any exchange programs.
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: July 14, 2019Application ClosedOfficial link