The “ASEAN Youth Forum” program aims to bring 70 youths (40 from Myanmar and 30 from ASEAN countries) for a virtual forum. The forum will allow participants to reflect on
contemporary issues and challenges relating to the impacts of digital transformation that can impact different sectors (especially education, employability, climate change, youth advocacy, and Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)) of their countries and propose possible solutions.
Adhipati Education Group provides quality courses and teaching practices for English language and 21st-century skills adapted and contextualized in accordance with the needs of the community, to the youths and educators across Myanmar and some ASEAN countries. The organization keenly takes part in the current of education reform by means of sharing “contextualized teaching practices developed by youth conforming with the desires of the community” in local and international conferences of education or through delivering teaching workshops in collaboration with other educational enterprises.
Adhipati Education Group proudly hosts a virtual forum named “ASEAN Youth Forum” to encourage youth in ASEAN to reflect on contemporary issues and challenges relating to the impacts of digital transformation on different sectors (especially education, employability, climate change, youth advocacy, and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)) of their countries and propose possible solutions. The Forum will be organized from February 6 to 8, 2021, with kind contributions of subject matter experts and participants from ASEAN countries. It has been estimated that approximately 70 youth will be participating in their forum, and all sessions will be conducted virtually.
- Main Theme: ASEAN Youths in the Digital Era
- Su-themes :
- Digitalization and Education
- Digitalization and Employability
- Digitalization and Climate Change
- Digitalization and Youth Advocacy
- Digitalization and SMEs
- Free of Charge for the participation fee
- E-Certificate of completion
- Will have a chance to interact with and learn from subject matter experts from ASEAN countries
- Will be able to enhance the understanding about digital transformation in different ASEAN countries, and realize issues and challenges in five sectors i.e., Education, Employability, Climate Change, Youth Advocacy and SMEs, during the digital era.
- Will have a chance to take an active role in the issues by understanding context and collaborate in developing possible solutions
- Will be able to build networks among youths in ASEAN
- Be a citizen of any ASEAN country
- Be between the aged of 16 and 25 at the time of application
- Be proficient in four skills of English: Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Have a strong internet connection during the program
- Demonstrate strong digital skills, i.e, be able to use zoom application, google packs, and other digital platforms
- Be willing to actively participate in the full program
- Submit the application form via Apply Now link before 11:59 PM (GMT +6:30, Myanmar Time), Sunday, January 17th, 2021.
- Only shortlisted will be invited to interview (interview schedule will be informed via email within one week after the deadline)
Application Deadline: January 17, 2021Application ClosedOfficial link