The Registration is now open for the World Youth Forum 2022 in Egypt. The WYF is all expenses covered in the 01-week conference in Egypt. All international students from all around the world are eligible to apply. WYF will bring 5000+ participants to Egypt. The International Youth Forum is taking place from 10th to 13th January 2022 in Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt.
The aim of the world youth forum is to bring participants from all over the world to send a message of peace, prosperity, harmony, and progress to the entire world and are determined to make our world a better place for everyone.
WYF Egypt 2022 is a fully-funded international conference for all the participants. Selected participants will get the following benefits:
- Round Airfare Tickets from your nearest hub to Egypt
- Including domestic flights within Egypt
- Full Free Accommodation during the event by the World Youth Forum
- Hotel transportation is provided from and to the airport
- Visa Fee
- It is open to all youth of all nations between the ages of 18-40 years old.
- Youth that is influential in their communities and areas of studies are also encouraged to apply.
- You can attend WYF as An Attendee a normal participant as a youth, A Speaker, A Model participant, A Workshop participant, or a World Youth Theater participant.
- Step 1: Fill in your basic Information
- Step 2: Verify Your Email
- Step 3: Complete your profile
- Step 4: Get your account approved
- Step 5: Receive your E-Invitation
- Step 6: Choose your desired flight dates
- Step 7: Receive your E-Ticket
- Step 8: Apply for Visa
- Step 9: Receive your Accommodation details
- Passport Scan (For Foreign Applicants)
- National ID Scan (For Egyptian Applicants)
- A clear photo with white background
The Last Date to Apply for the World Youth Forum 2021 in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt is 15th December 2021. The screening process takes from 2-4 weeks after submitting your application successfully. You will be notified via email.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2021Application ClosedOfficial link