25 formidable entrepreneurs from developing countries will be promoted by the Westerwelle Young Founders Program. The participants of the Young Founders Conference will have the unique opportunity to interact with successful entrepreneurs, investors and policymakers. Its focus is to connect young founders from developing and emerging economies with each other and with the German startup scene.
The travel and accommodation costs for the Young Founders Conference are borne by the Westerwelle Foundation.
16 to 20 October 2018: Young Founders Conference in Berlin
October 2018 to September 2019: personal mentoring, peer mentoring (online)
The fellows will be offered:
- Participation in the Young Founders Conference (October 16-20, 2018 in Berlin)
- a mentoring program: monthly mentoring calls with an experienced entrepreneur and with the Young Founder Cohort,
- Invitations and scholarships for founders conferences,
- Access to an international alumni network.
Applicants to the Westerwelle Young Founders program should:
- recently founded (for the past five years) a for-profit company with a scalable business model,
- have their base or have business relations in a developing or emerging country
- have good knowledge of English.
Go to the official website to see details on application process.
Application Deadline: June 25, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link