UzSWLU MUN is a new diplomatic event offering fresh ideas and enhancement of diplomatic skills of the youth. It is held to acquire the attitude of the youth towards Sustainable Development Goals and inspire them to contribute to the global development.
UzSWLU is aiming to guide youth engagement in the MUN Conference, particularly with regards to the implementation, follow-up, review and solution seeking against global obstacles that are threatening the life of the global population.
By being of this event you will have a chance to witness the new semblance of Uzbekistan that is made up of modern and historical shades.
In addition, participants of UzSWLU MUN will have opportunities to learn and better their erudition regarding the most acute world problems, to improve public speaking skills, problem solving skills, to negotiate and of course to make new friends.
The following committees will be simulated in “International UzSWLU MUN 2018participation”
- General Assembly
~ The role of Model United Nations in raising awareness on climate change and developing civilthe social responsibility among youth
~The impact of economic sanctions on vulnerable populations
- United Nations Security Council
~The Role of United Nations Peacekeeping Operations in Addressing Local Conflicts
- UN Women
~Supporting the involvement of Women in governance and decision-making
- UNESCO (Russian committee)
~Education 2030: Equity and quality with a lifelong learning perspective
~ Advancing the Rights of Children, Women and Poor Families through Better Public Finance Policies
Note: Only one delegate will be assigned to each country!
- The delegates will get the following benefits:
- Become acquainted with diplomacy and international relations
- Enhance personal leadership skills
- Develop analytical and negotiations skill
- To feel the real atmosphere of United Nations and get experience
- Overcome fear of speeches in front of public
- Meet with young leaders and global changemakers
- Participation fee entitles:
- Accommodation during conference dates (3 days)
- Coffee break and lunch during each conference dates (3 days)
- Participan+ts tool kits: Badges, Notebook, Pen, Closed folder, Bags
- Direct participation in “LAGEL” Diplomatic Ball and “BOOM” Social Party
- Tour around magnificent Tashkent
The minimum requirements:
- Youth aged 18 to 30
- Interested in youth empowerment policies and strategies
- Possess solid background about the United Nations
- Be able to pay the participation fee of 50 USD.
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: November 25, 2018 (11 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link