UNLEASH is a non-profit initiative developed by a number of core partners from different countries and sectors.
UNLEASH is unique as they are creating a global lab and platform fully dedicated to the new SDGs, where talents can add value directly and access to a unique ecosystem of corporations, think-tanks, foundations, non-profits, angel investors, etc. The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) were agreed upon in 2015 by all UN member states and consist of 17 goals and 169 targets for the world to become a better place by 2030.
- Participating teams get to face real life challenges SDG themes from multiple angles.
- Participating teams work are facilitated by the process of innovation, uniquely tailored by UNLEASH and Deloitte
- The solutions provided by the participants are tested with leading experts and company partners, then refined, and ultimately presented to peers and panels of judges and mentors.
- By the end, each team of talents has a draft SDG solution, implementation plan, and presentation – making them ready for their pitches.
- All teams present their solutions and the top teams advance to present their solutions to investors and experts, and a gold, silver and bronze winner is chosen.
- Funded program by the UNLEASH.
- Creative and innovative people from all regions of the world
- Passionate about solving some of the world’s pressing challenges
- Excited about engaging in co-creation with peers and experts
- Academics, entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs and technical experts
- Primarily 20 to 35 years old
- High proficiency in English with the ability to engage in complex discussions
- Participation Fee: USD 150
- Apply online through the given link
Application Deadline: February 15, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link