The UNESCO Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Education for Peace and Sustainable Development (MGIEP) is calling for proposals for its international conference titled ‘Transforming Education Conference for Humanity’ (TECH) in partnership with the State Government of Andhra Pradesh in Visakhapatnam, India from December 16 – 18, 2017. The Conference is also supported by the Government of India – Ministry of Human Resource Development.
TECH invites submissions for proposals on the following themes that can be presented through a variety of formats (panel discussions, workshops, e-posters, learning zone and more..):
- Financial assistance may be available for select candidates from developing countries.
- UNESCO is committed to achieving diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply.
- All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
TECH intends to bring together educators, education researchers, neuroscientists, edtech specialists, policy makers, students, gaming experts, curriculum designers, young social entrepreneurs, technology experts and futurists who can help build, share, enhance and deliver Digital Pedagogies for Peaceful and Sustainable
- The title of the proposal should convey the exact topic and its content.
- A brief yet detailed description of your session covering the subject, objective and proposed outcome.
- The method you use to deliver your presentation must align with one of the session formats
- Please also submit a brief bio of the presenter and co-presenter.
Application Deadline: August 15, 2017Application ClosedOfficial link