The Young Diplomats Forum (YDF) is an intensive week long programme of practical sessions, workshops, policy exercises and institutional visits delivered by world leading experts.
Set up to recognize, enhance and develop the next generation of diplomats. This community of exceptionally bright and accomplished future leaders will gain further insight, tools and opportunities to engage with key stakeholders at a crucial time in their careers and broaden their connections to influence global leaders.
The 16th Edition of Young Diplomats Forum (YDF) is a meeting of 100 young and aspiring diplomats from over 75 countries covering every region in the world to tackle hot topics of international affairs.
Previous editions took place in Ankara (September 2013), Mexico (June 2014), London ( September 2014), Greece ( June 2015), Croatia ( September 2016) and Latvia ( September 2017) and online ( Washington, Moscow, Beijing, Brussels, London, Brasilia)
- Increase your knowledge
- Increase your skills
- Build contacts and network
- Hands-on experience
- Great for career opportunities
18-35 years.Eligible Regions: Open for all
- Submit a personal statement stating your motivation on why you want to take part in this programme. What are policy interests and aspirations for the future . max ( 500 words). Send by email to [email protected]
- The Participation fee is £995. The participation fee includes shared accommodation. Food (breakfast and lunch), receptions, institutional and cultural visits are all included within the fee. For delegates not requiring accommodation, the participation fee is £695.
- For delegates needing additional requirements for accommodation, including single rooms, please contact them for more information.
Application Deadline: August 28, 2022 (14 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link