The Young Changemakers Conclave (YCC) was founded in 2011 as a platform for students, entrepreneurs, and development sector professionals to engage with eminent leaders. Till date, YCC has hosted 50+ speakers including Members of Parliament, Bollywood Stars, Cabinet Ministers, Chief Ministers, Inventors, Sportspersons, Development Sector Leaders, New Age Activists, and Entrepreneurs. Over 18,000 Young Indians have participated as delegates.
2018 onward, YCC embarks on a journey to discover the new frontiers of enabling social impact through enterprise and innovation. Institutional and systemic issues such as climate change, depleting natural resources, employability, healthcare, and education require new age solutions which adapt to the complexities of the current age. The vision is to not only to discover but also to provide a platform for such ideas and 21st-century changemakers to transform their ideas into a scalable reality. Through the conclaves, action projects & policy initiatives, the intention is to re-imagine what and how of creating positive impact. Parallelly, YCC will also spread its network to tier 1 and 2 cities to connect with aspiring millennial & their ideas for transforming India.
- Opportunity to display ideas to make a positive impact in the society
- Opportunity to promote ideas and turn them into action projects
- Scope to expand networks among the prominent members of the world
- Promising Leadership Qualities
- New Ideas are not yet discussed
- Determination to bring the idea into action