Since 2010, One Young World has worked to guarantee young people from all 196 countries in the world are represented at OYW Summits, regardless of their ability to pay. To ensure this, fully-funded scholarship places are awarded to outstanding young leaders with a range of backgrounds, skill sets, and nationalities.
This year, OYW has launched the flagship ‘Leading Scholarships’ which for the first time ever are open to every country in the world. If you are a young leader from one of these 6 regions, apply now:
- Leading Europe
- Leading Asia
- Leading The Americas
- Leading The Middle East
- Leading Africa
- Leading The Pacific
One Young World is looking to bring you to the next annual Summit in these 6 regions.
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2021, taking place from 23rd to 26th April 2021 in Munich, Germany.
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis for the duration of the Summit.
- Catering includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the duration of the Summit.
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- The cost of travel to and from the Summit location.
- Between the ages of 18 – 30
- Have an evidenced commitment to delivering positive change
- Demonstrate a capacity for leadership
- Are addressing key local and/or global issues in your work
- Have a track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas
- Are a national (passport holding citizen) of one of the countries listed in the given six regions.
To apply from a specific region, please visit the given link.
Application Deadline: May 29, 2020Application ClosedOfficial link