Preparing Global Leaders Summit (#PGLS2017) is an intensive week long programme of practical simulations, workshops, public speaking exercises delivered by the world leading experts and professionals.
The program seeks to prepare aspiring global scholar-leaders with the tools that are necessary for effective leadership in an increasingly complex world.
- Study effective leadership practices through issues of psychology, sociology, politics, philosophy, entrepreneurship and technology.
- Meet and interact with diplomats, journalists, government’s officials, journalists, academics, and diplomacy experts
- Workshops on Public Speaking and Branding
- Increase your knowledge, contacts and skills sets to boost your career
- Visit one of the biggest and most beautiful cities in the world – Moscow
#PGLS2017 provides a limited amount of scholarships which reduce the final participation fee to:
$900 | $750 | $600
The calculated amount of scholarship depends on the small essay about Leadership from the Application form and attached additional documents. The participation fee with scholarship will bot be redused in case the delegate will not require accommodation.
The program seeks to prepare aspiring global scholar-leaders with the tools that are necessary for effective leadership in an increasingly complex world.Eligible Regions: Open for All.
Application is now open. To apply for this year’s #PGLS2017 program in Moscow, you will need to fill online the Application form.
Application Deadline: July 17, 2017Application ClosedOfficial link