The annual One Young World Summit brings together the most valuable young talent from global and national companies, NGOs, universities and other forward-thinking organizations. Delegates to the Summit meet and make lasting connections with peers from almost every industry, sector and country. No youth led movement outside of the Olympic Games represents as many nationalities as the One Young World Summit.
- During the Summit delegates debate, formulate and share innovative solutions for the pressing issues the world faces.
- They will hear and be heard by world leaders acting as the One Young World Counsellors.
- Past Counsellors include Justin Trudeau, Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu, Bob Geldof, Kofi Annan, Sir Richard Branson, Professor Muhammad Yunus, Mary Robinson, Emma Watson and Arianna Huffington.
- If you are a leader aged 18 – 30 with a passion for global issues and a track record of making a significant impact in your community, country or organization then you could be part of this year’s One Young World delegation.
You can apply for the summit in these four ways:
- Attend on a scholarship
- Attend with a partner organization
- Attend independently
- Attend As a Returning Ambassador
Apply through given website.Apply nowOfficial link