“We cannot always build the future for our youth, but we can build our youth for the future.”
A recent report says 51% of Indian youth are unfit for 21st-century jobs. Having realized the role of the youth to be played for the progress of a youthful nation, Akanksha Charitable Trust is providing a great platform for the passionate youth to explore the inner self, the hidden talents and the path towards glorious future.
In order to create awareness about various possible skillsets for youths, Akanksha Charitable Trust is inviting speakers from various walks of life. Also, Akanksha Charitable Trust is organizing SDG Hackathon for the solution to the listed global problems.
About the event:
The main aim of the event will be to focus on “Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)” adopted by the United Nations for a peaceful and prosperous future.
Participants of this event will get a chance to explore themselves and also plan for the upcoming prodigious days.
In this event, participants can explore new ideas through discussion with eminent personalities of the country.
The event includes –
- Talk by distinguished guests
- Panel discussion
- SDG Hackathon
- Exciting Activities
- Empowerment of oneself with the ability to make positive choices and take independent decisions to generate real societal change.
- Enhancement of one’s competencies, skills, knowledge, and self-esteem.
- Opportunity to engage with young like-minded friends from various parts of the country.
- Opportunity to interact with young change-makers of the country and representatives of UNO.
- All the delegates will be awarded participation certificates.
- One should hold English language proficiency.
- One should be 17-35 year old.
- Only Indian residents can apply.
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: January 1, 2020Application ClosedOfficial link