Model United Nations (MUN) is an academic simulation which incorporates its rules, procedures, and workflow between international delegations and executive board while involving qualified, upper-crust parliamentary debaters from all academic backgrounds, undergraduate or even postgraduate. At MUN, one is bound to witness an exhilarating debate on a particular agenda in parliamentary form within parliamentary walls.
MUN-Iran, as a part of International Student Week is aimed to provide a platform for young future diplomats to encourage themselves in understanding international issue and policy, debate and share perspective between participants from different background and different ethnicity. The ultimate goal of a MUN conference is to encourage youth awareness of current international relations and issues, understand and try to form possible solution to solve the issue, whilst providing an atmosphere where participant can improve their communication and diplomatic skill, critical thinking and networking.
- Access to lectures by prominent international scholars and professionals, interactive discussions, and site visits
- Opportunity to explore Iranian culture through immersive activities
- Opportunity to interact with people from diverse nationality and cultural backgrounds
- Flight Tickets
- Participants will be accommodated in Student Guest House (free of charge)
- Full-board meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) and coffee breaks
- Visa Invitation Letter (if needed)
- Free Walking Tours in Tehran and Karaj
- Gifts and Souvenirs
- Young professionals and students of any nationality are eligible to apply
- Age 18 to 38 years old
- Able to communicate in English
- Interested in international relations
- Apply online through the given link.
- Selected applicant will be contacted up to 7 June 2019.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019Application ClosedOfficial link