A woman alone can speak up. Collectively, we can disrupt. This is an open invitation for all ambassadors to discover their innate power, listen to each other, and act together.
The Women Ambassadors Forum host an annual Forum that brings female leaders from around the world together in order to become part of the physical community of Ambassadors. The five-day forum offers women the opportunity to interact with professionals and leaders from a wide range of disciplines in order to empower future projects. The program will include a professional development seminar, roundtable meetings with corporate and community leaders, speaker seminars, and field trips. The forum also offers women the opportunity to interact with each other and consequently take part in an invaluable exchange of ideas that connects each of the countries and cultures they represent. Every year, The Women Ambassadors Forum obtain a pool of applications from proactive leaders across the globe that have already demonstrated an effort to create change within their social environments. Then they invite a selective pool of women to attend the forum.
- Learn from the best.
- Attend leadership workshops and keynote lectures from successful women in different industries.
- Expand leadership skills and become better leaders in their communities and in your industries.
- With Ambassadors from all across the world, every attendee is able to expand her network while staying on one of the top business schools in the Nation.
- Dallas, TX, is an exciting city to discover, where the ambassadors will be able to expand their horizons.
- Women between the ages of 18-30, who are currently in university or have graduated from university, and who are leaders in their communities.
- The forum will be conducted in english, familiarity with the language is highly recommended.
- Apply online through the given link.
- The “Apply Today” link is located on the top right corner of the official website.
- Applicants must submit basic application information and must attach a Resumé (CV), a cover letter and a recommendation letter.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link