Applications are now invited for the India Youth Summit in Noida, Uttar Pradesh from March 5 – 7, 2020. It is India’s first-ever execution-oriented youth summit.
It is a confluence of Conference, Festival and Investor meet. Summit will give an opportunity to the young minds of the country to present the design for India’s nation-building process and discuss it with thought leaders, policymakers, entrepreneurs and other stakeholders so they can decide how to drive and derive their dream of India and can become part of India’s socio-economical development model.
- Opportunity to be the part of development initiatives across 12 different domains.
- Experiential learning of how to create execution based initiatives and programs.
- Interaction with national and international domain experts and leaders ( eg: Policymakers, social leaders, entrepreneurs, bureaucrats, diplomats, artists, journalists etc)
- Platform to present your ideas and initiatives for community and national development.
- To learn how to contribute towards community and national development through small efforts.
- Pitch your startup ideas at the investors’ meet.
- Cultural interaction with different states of India.
- Many More
- 16- 35 Years of Age.
- Leadership Experience.
- No Criminal Record or Ongoing Criminal Judicial Cases.
- Should have Indian origin or residing in India.
- Should be fluent in reading and writing in official language or regional language.
Fill up the delegate form available bellow. The delegate selection committee will go through your form. If you are selected, DSC (delegate selection committee) will send you a confirmation and other protocols to be followed to attend the summit.
Application Deadline: February 11, 2020Application ClosedOfficial link