Youth Time International Movement is pleased to open applications for its latest Global Youth Forum 2017! The event will take place in Dubai, UAE from November 23-27 and will gather together more than 100 participants from all over the world with the aim of discussing ideas and solutions for the most prevalent youth issues. The topic of the annual event is Ethical Entrepreneurship in the Time of a Competitive Knowledge-based Economy. Participation is partially funded.
Location:United Arab Emirates
The Youth Global Forum is organized by Youth Time International Movement in close cooperation with the General Authority of Youth and Sports Welfare in the UAE.
The main focus of this forum is set on thinking creatively as a young entrepreneur, taking into account social responsibility in a sustainable knowledge-based economy. This forum will provide an interactive platform for young social innovators to openly communicate, share ideas and experiences with their peers from different cultural backgrounds and regions around the globe. This event will offer participants to connect and engage with other social entrepreneurs, as through networking they can find human support by like-minded people. Furthermore, participants will receive advice and guidance from experts and global think tanks in order to become inspired and find motivation to collaboratively lay down the foundations for their successful future.
- Young people 18-35 from around the world;
- Students, social entrepreneurs, young professionals, startups;
- Fluent in English.
In order to apply for 2017 Global Youth Forum you must:
- Fill out Global Youth Forum Participant application form (will be opened on September 1)
- Make a one-minute video answering the following questions:
- What is your educational and work experience?
- Why you are interested in ethical entrepreneurship and/or sustainable development and what does it mean to you?
- What is your motivation for making the world a better place?
- What social impact can you achieve through your current/future job?
Application Deadline: September 22, 2017Application ClosedOfficial link