Theme: Quality Education for All
Date: May 23rd & 24th, 2020
Time: 5:00PM – 10:00PM IST
Education, an essential element for the overall development of a human being, has a great potential to change the course of society. But today’s education lacks quality, which makes it less effective. In this regard, this summit will gather people around the globe in a common platform through live sessions and interactions with eminent educators to discuss the various aspects of quality education.
To all the youth out there, if you think you could be the change maker, then here is a chance!
Akanksha Charitable Trust is providing a great platform for the passionate youth to explore inner self, hidden talents, and guide them towards a glorious future. In order to create awareness about quality education, they are inviting speakers from various walks of life. Also, they are organizing Hackathon for SDG 4 – Quality Education.
About the event:
The event focuses on the “Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) 4 – Quality Education” adopted by United Nations for a peaceful and prosperous future.
The event includes:
- Sessions by eminent educationalists
- Panel discussion
- SDG hackathon (participants have to come up with solutions for the current problems in the education system)
Participants will be given a chance to interact with educationalists and can explore new possibilities for attaining quality in education.
- Opportunity to engage with young like-minded friends from various parts of the world.
- Opportunity to interact with young change makers of the globe and representatives of famous NGOs.
- All the delegates will be awarded with participation certificates.
- One should hold English language proficiency.
- One should be 17-35 year old.
- Any foreign nationals can apply.
Apply online through the Apply Now link.
Application Deadline: May 21, 2020Application ClosedOfficial link