The Women Deliver 2019 Conference will be the world’s largest conference on gender equality and the health, rights, and well-being of girls and women. From keynotes to social enterprise pitches, workshops to film festivals, there will be countless opportunities to engage, gather inspiration, and build a more gender equal world.
The Women Deliver 2019 Conference will take place 3-6 June 2019 in Vancouver, Canada. It will serve as a catalyst for advocates working to achieve a more gender equal world.
The conference will present new knowledge, promote world-class solutions, and engage a broad spectrum of voices. It will focus on several issues from health, nutrition, education, economic and political empowerment to human rights, good governance, and girls’ and women’s agency and equality.
- The scholarship program provides financial assistance to people who would otherwise be unable to cover the cost of attendance.
- The scholarship includes
- Economy Airfare
- Registration Fee
- Hotel Accommodation (days of the conference only)
- Per Diem (days of the conference only)
- Ground Transportation (days of the conference only)
- Visa Reimbursement
- Health Insurance
- It is opened to individuals of any age, but preference will be given to applicants from low- and middle-income countries and/or vulnerable populations who are working to advance gender equality and the health, rights, and well-being of girls and women—including sexual and reproductive health and rights.
- Upon acceptance, scholarship recipients must be willing to complete the following commitments.
- Participate in the online communication and advocacy boot-camp in winter or spring of 2019
- Hold at least one policy dialogue or event post-conference in the home country
- Secure visa at least 3 months prior to the conference (Canada allows applications 6 months prior to the event)
- Participate fully in the conference (on-site attendance for the full duration)
- Respond promptly to requests for information from the organizers
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: April 19, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link