The 1st Asia-Pacific Interprofessional Education and Collaboration (APIPEC) Conference aims to provide opportunities to share and exchange knowledge, ideas, and opinions on Interprofessional education and collaboration with colleagues and experts from Indonesia and abroad.
Innovating Collaboration into Practice
To solve health problems in Indonesia and Asia-Pacific region with the value of interprofessional collaboration.
- To provide a platform to connect investors, regulators, and other stakeholders.
A compilation book of Innovative programs based on patient-centered collaborative care service in primary to tertiary care setting.
- The 1st APIPEC Conference Scientific Committee invites original idea proposals covering any program based on patient centered collaborative care service in primary to tertiary care setting
- Proposals may include an idea that has been implemented or a novel idea.
- Proposals must be submitted and presented in English
- Participants whose ideas are selected will have their ideas published in the 1st APIPEC Idea Compilation Book and in poster exhibition.
- In Surakarta, participants will have the opportunity to get input for their idea from experts.
- Selected participants will receive free registration for the conference (worth 4.000.000 Rupiah)
- Selected participants will have the opportunity to present their ideas to experts from Indonesia and abroad and receive inputs.
- Everyone from health and non-health sectors who is interested in participating in the session is welcome to apply.
- The author can be an individual or a group (consist of maximum 6 persons).
- The idea may be presented only by the person listed as an author at the time of submission.
Eligible Regions: indonesia, Japan, Singapore, brunei, cambodia, vietnam, east timor, laos, malaysia, china, Hong Kong, Macau, North Korea, South Korea, Taiwan, American, French, Hawaii, Wallis and Futuna, Australia, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Norfolk Island, Zealandia, New Zealand, Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu, Bangladesh, Bhutan, British Indian Ocean, Territory, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
- Submit the Proposal
- Review and selection process conduct the member of the 1st APIPEC Conference scientific committee.
- Developing idea and input from expert in Surakarta
- The best 10 will present their idea to the experts.
How to Submit an Idea
- Ideas need to be submitted between 24 August and 20 September 2017.
- Ideas should be submitted via conference website within the above-mentioned period.
Structure of the Proposal
- Proposal must be submitted in English
- Proposal may not be longer than 15 page (Excluding cover and attachments) using Times New Roman font, 12 pt. 1.5 spacing in pdf format.
- Include an executive summary that describes the participant’s idea (free design)
- The proposal consists of :
- The title of the idea and the Authors
- Idea plan: background, vision and mission, goals, and benefits of the activity
- The structure of Organization and job description
- Analysis of Risk and Impact
- Short financial report if the project has been implemented or analysis and financial plan if not yet implemented
- Strategy of idea presentation to the stake holder and partners
- Target of the activity
Review and Selection Process
Submitted ideas will be reviewed and selected by the members of the 1st APIPEC Conference scientific committee.
Confirmation of Acceptance
- Confirmation of acceptance will be sent to the head authors via an email by the end of September 2017
- The Selected participant must make poster and slide or video for presentation
- Details on the schedule of the presentation will be given after the confirmation of acceptance.
Application Deadline: September 20, 2017Application ClosedOfficial link